After School Sports Clubs
SHAPE is putting the “kid” back in kid sports! Students (K-6) can join a fun-filled sports club designed specifically for the beginner and intermediate athlete and located on your school campus.
FUN! FUN! FUN!
Kids want to have a blast with sports so SHAPE has created a club that is designed for kids to learn the fundamentals of some of their favorite sports while having tons of fun with their friends and classmates!
These 90-minute sessions are offered immediately following school, one or two days per week.
The first 45-minutes a highly qualified and energetic SHAPE coach focuses on the fundamentals of the sport, followed by 45-minutes of “game time.”
Parents don’t need to worry about loading up the minivan… kids will simply walk over to the basketball court after school where an awesome, trained SHAPE coach will be waiting to introduce them to sports.
Highlights of SHAPE
SHAPING KIDS INSIDE AND OUT
After School: Immediately following school for 90 Minutes
Ready to get started?
Call 602.388.4748 or email email@example.com
- Sequoia Schools
- American Heritage Academy
- Arizona Conservatory for Arts and Academics
- Children First Leadership Academy
- George Washington Academy
- Pathfinder Academy
- Sequoia Pathfinder Academy at Eastmark
- Sequoia Charter School Elementary
- Sequoia Charter School Secondary
- Sequoia Choice - Arizona Distance Learning
- Sequoia Choice Precision School
- Sequoia Deaf School
- Sequoia Lehi School
- Sequoia Pathway Academy
- Sequoia Village School